Educational activities have been a core priority of EASD since its foundation and over recent decades have grown in number and geographical range. Our educational portfolio consists of five different tracks, ranging from e-Learning to basic hands-on training courses including workshops to focused meetings on specific topics of diabetes research and care to collaborations with national associations world-wide.
Our aim is to educate, inform and engage healthcare professionals around the world by addressing standard themes in practical diabetology as well as novel and complex themes in modern diabetology that overlap with other medical disciplines.
- Our chosen presentations enrich local and regional conferences with EASD expertise in diabetes research and care.
- Our courses offer young researchers the opportunity to be trained by an outstanding clinical team on the basic requirements for clinical research.
- New talents are promoted and diabetes research in centres throughout the world is fostered.
- Our workshops and seminars offer an educational exchange, bringing together senior scientists and young investigators; they are aimed at the promotion, enhancement and dissemination of scientific and medical knowledge.
- Finally, our e-Learning reaches thousands of interested health care professional worldwide through diverse learning formats.
Learn more about our different educational activities below or read through our comprehensive brochure here.